If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Similar in execution as my Confetti Cauliflower, this is also a great appetizer, but more for the meateaters. It looks more pristine and not quite the center of attention...but oh! it has a lot of horseradish bite and a big dash of bacon flavors! - dymnyno
Serves a little gathering
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked very crisp
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish(like Fred's)
- 1 tablespon finely chopped parsley
- Remove the leaves from the bottom of the cauliflower and set aside to use after the head is cooked.
- In a large pot , steam the cauliflower until tender (about 10 to 15 min) and cool
- Mix the sour cream with the horseradish sauce .
- "Frost" the cauliflower with the sour cream, covering the whole head.
- Place the head back into the bowl of leaves.
- Sprinkle the cauliflower with the finely chopped parsley and the crumbled bacon bits.
- Serve with a sliced baquette
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cauliflower Recipe
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.