If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: On of the chefs from Indian coffee house Simla( Himachal Pradesh) taught me this easy sandwich recipe long back in 1976 (1976 to 1980 I was studied in Punjab)
History of Indian coffee house : The India Coffee House chain was started by the Coffee Board in early 1940s, during British rule. In the mid 1950s the Board closed down the Coffee Houses, due to a policy change. The thrown-out workers then took over the branches, under the leadership of the communist leader A. K. Gopalan and renamed the network as Indian Coffee House. The first Indian Coffee Workers Co-Operative Society was founded in Bangalore on 19 August 1957. The first Indian Coffee House was opened in New Delhi on 27 October 1957. Gradually, the Indian Coffee House chain expanded across the country, with branches in Pondicherry, Thrissur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Jabalpur, Mumbai, Kolkata, Tellicherry and Pune by the end of 1958.
- Hard boiled egg 2
- Butter 1 tsp
- Grated cheddar cheese 1 tbsp
- White Mustard powder ½ tsp
- Blacker pepper powder ¼ to ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Bread slices
- Spread bread with a little butter
- Mash egg with all ingredients except bread slices.
- Spread mashed egg mixture over the bread to make a sandwich.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Breakfast
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.