If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is good for you and it tastes good. The brown rice is rich in fiber, the carrots are packed with natural sweetness and beta carotene and zucchini provides a healthy dose of Vitamin C. Winning combos in my book. —Allison from Haute Box
- 2 cups uncooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cook brown rice according to package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add carrots; sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini; sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Mix in cumin and cinnamon. Add brown rice to skillet; toss to blend. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.