If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am digging this yummy Christmas Chocolate Bark. Studded with rich pistachios, tart dried cranberries, and speckled with coarse chunks of salt, it's a winner. http://www.elanaspantry.com/christmas-chocolate-bark/ —elanaspantry
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
- 1/3 cup pistachios (mine were unsalted)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt (I used almost 1 teaspoon, as I like salt a lot)
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate
- Pour chocolate into a parchment paper lined 8x8 pyrex baking dish
- Sprinkle pistachios and cranberries over chocolate
- Using a metal spatula, spread the mixture evenly back and forth to around ½ inch thickness
- Sprinkle salt over bark
- Allow to sit out until set, 1-2 hours
- Cut into 16 squares and serve
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).