If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 cup White grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 shot Jack Daniels (or your favorite bourbon or sour mash)
- Heat grapefruit juice on stove or 45 seconds in the microwave (longer if you like it hotter than warm)
- Stir in the honey
- Add the shot of Bourbon and stir
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
Never Overcook Salmon Again
Low and (kind of) slow is the way to go
The foolproof way to cook salmon.
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
Know (and shop) the basics.
The invincible beer can chicken.
The chicest apron around.