If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 cup White grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 shot Jack Daniels (or your favorite bourbon or sour mash)
- Heat grapefruit juice on stove or 45 seconds in the microwave (longer if you like it hotter than warm)
- Stir in the honey
- Add the shot of Bourbon and stir
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy
Your Recipe Diploma
A menu master class for the college grad.
A master class in recipes.
Lettuce love vegetables.
Wine tasting takeaways.
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.