If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously easy 30 minute meal. —mommiecooks
- 1 pound White Fish
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- Grab three bowls and add your eggs, whisked up, to one, your flour in the second, and the panko, macadamia nuts, and lemon pepper in the third.
- Dip your fish first into the flour, then the egg, and finally the macadamia mixture. Heat up the oil in a large frying pan on high heat. When the oil is good and hot, add your fish into the pan.
- Cook it up for about 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through, and serve. If needed, switch out your oil about halfway through pan frying.
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.