Author Notes: A deliciously easy 30 minute meal. - mommiecooks
- 1 pound White Fish
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- Grab three bowls and add your eggs, whisked up, to one, your flour in the second, and the panko, macadamia nuts, and lemon pepper in the third.
- Dip your fish first into the flour, then the egg, and finally the macadamia mixture. Heat up the oil in a large frying pan on high heat. When the oil is good and hot, add your fish into the pan.
- Cook it up for about 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through, and serve. If needed, switch out your oil about halfway through pan frying.