If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A southwest take on a classic sandwich recipe. —mommiecooks
- 1/2 of a Baguette
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Cumin and Chili Powder for Sprinkling
- 4 Slices of Bacon
- 1/3 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Salsa
- 1 Ancho Chili, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup Arugula Lettuce
- 1 Tomato, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro, Chopped
- Start out by chopping up your baguette into 3/4" slices.
- Brush the olive oil over the top of the pieces and sprinkle them with your cumin and chili powder.
- Next up, you'll mix together the mayo. salsa, and the chili pepper.
- Spread your mixture over the top of your baguette bites.
- Now it's time to add your shredded cheese.
- Now, take your cheesed up crostinis and throw them into the oven at 350 for about 5 minutes; just long enough to get the cheese good and melted.
- While they're in the oven, grab your bacon and fry it up.
- Pull out the cooked up pieces, let them cool and drain, and then cut them into thirds.
- Now, take your cooked up crostinis and place a piece of bacon, then the arugula and finally the chopped tomatoes.
- Finish them off by sprinkling a couple leaves of fresh cilantro over the top.
Tags: Super Bowl
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.