If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe came from my love of Rice Krispie treats. I wanted to make them a little more "grown up" so I started to experiment with different flavors. This recipe is one of my favorite combinations. Sweet, with a subtle hint of citrus. —LardonMyFrench
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon orange blossom extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large non-stick pot, melt the butter over low heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add the marshmallows and turn the heat up to medium-low.
- Stir occasionally to make sure the marshmallows melt evenly. Once all of the marshmallows are melted, add the ground cardamom, orange blossom and vanilla extracts, and stir to combine.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Rice Krispies cereal until completely coated with the marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 9" x 13" (or similar) baking dish and smooth out with the back of a greased spatula or spoon.
- Let cool and then cut into squares.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.