If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
Author Notes: I have delicious mandarin oranges on a tree. I eat them morning, noon and night. I am a lucky duck! - Molly Hammerstrom
- 5 mandarin oranges divided
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 12 Kalamata olives halved vertically
- 2 or 3 handfuls baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds toasted
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a salad bowl (big enough to toss two large handfuls of spinach) put the peeled mandarin orange segments.
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining oranges to equal about 3 tablespoons of juice. Add to bowl.
- Stir in the olive oil and mustard. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add olives and spinach and toss.
- Sprinkle with slice almonds.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Citrus & Olives
Tags: serves a crowd