If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I just love potatoes, and yes this even includes McDonalds french fries. These potatoes possess the fluffiness of mashed potatoes with the crunch of a roasted potato. Not only is the texture and flavor spot on, but the presentation will wow any crowd. Enjoy! —Table9
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatos, Peeled and Placed in Salted Ice Water
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Ground Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Herbs De Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon Minced Rosemary
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove potatoes one at a time from the ice bath and blot dry with a dishcloth. Place each potato in a large wooden spoon and cut 1/4" slices without cutting all the way through the potato. *The reason for using the spoon to hold the potato is it keeps you from cutting all the way through the potato.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, paprika, black pepper and salt. Roll each potato in this mixture and place in a casserole dish.
- Combine the melted butter, Herbs de Provence and rosemary. Pour butter mixture over the top of each potato. Place casserole dish in the oven and cook for approximately 60 minutes, depending on the size of the potato. When cooked through turn on the broil and toast the top of the potato to get that golden touch. Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle potatoes with sea salt, cracked pepper and fresh chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Have Your Campari—and Eat It, Too
Granita is really, really great
Spike your granita with campari.
The craziest chip around.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Savor the season.
This pasta's mint to be.