If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of the best slow cooker recipes I've come up with...just ask my family! They loved it. It has excellent flavor and is very easy to prepare. —KarinCooks
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Greek seasoning
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes with basil, oregano and garlic
- 1 10-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted and patted dry
- 1 lemon, juiced, about 3 tablespoons
- 20 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Feta cheese, for serving
- Lightly spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken thighs in bottom of the cooker. Sprinkle both sides of the thighs with the Greek seasoning. Pour the diced tomatoes, artichoke hearts and lemon juice over the chicken. Place the olives over the top and sprinkle with the oregano. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Sprinkle each serving with a little feta cheese before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Stew with Olives
Food Blog Links We Love
Perfect picnic fare
Food blog links we love.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.