If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I do this all the time with cucumbers for a salad, condiment, or side dish. But in the winter, carrots make an excellent substitute! —erinmcdowell
Makes about 2 cups
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch carrots, thinly sliced into discs or strips
- In a medium bowl, mix the rice vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, curry paste, chili sauce, and garlic to combine. Make sure the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the veggies and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for at least 15 minutes (the longer they go, the more tender and flavorful the vegetables will be).
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.