If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A friend gave me this recipe when I was stumped for an interesting appetizer to bring to a cocktail party. —carolinesf
- 1 pound figs
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup marcona almonds
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Rinse and halve the figs.
- Put a dollop of mascarpone cheese and a marcona almond or two on the cut side of each fig.
- In a small saucepan, bring the balsamic vinegar to a boil and simmer for a few minutes, until reduced to a couple tablespoons of syrup.
- Drizzle the balsamic syrup over the figs and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fig Recipe
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.