If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love a menu that features everything on the grill, from the appetizer to the dessert, and I developed this fig recipe for one of my very first grilling parties. —Cooking with Michele
- 12 black mission figs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Cut figs in half lengthwise, and then grill over medium flame until heated through and slightly softened, about 1 minute.
- Mix together honey, orange juice and half of the lemon zest and microwave for 20 seconds until honey is warmed. Drizzle over figs.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles and remaining lemon zest and serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fig Recipe
DIY Nutter Butters Are Better
Sandwich cookies that take peanut butter seriously
DIY Nutter Butters.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
How to make bouillabaisse.
We give it 8 tentacles up.