Author Notes: I love a menu that features everything on the grill, from the appetizer to the dessert, and I developed this fig recipe for one of my very first grilling parties. - Cooking with Michele
- 12 black mission figs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Cut figs in half lengthwise, and then grill over medium flame until heated through and slightly softened, about 1 minute.
- Mix together honey, orange juice and half of the lemon zest and microwave for 20 seconds until honey is warmed. Drizzle over figs.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles and remaining lemon zest and serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fig Recipe