If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Since spring is taking it's sweet time to arrive, we have no choice but to get cozy with our ovens this weekend. We can whine and complain about the relentless chill in the air, or we can embrace it and bake. (We're choosing the latter.) Want to join us in killing winter weather with (culinary) kindness? Just read these links.
- Peanut butter and chocolate (and cake) forever. (Pastry Affair.)
- Pair these light Meyer lemon cookies with a strong cup of tea. (Desserts for Breakfast.)
- Béchamel, pasta, pumpkin, feta -- this take on pastitsio sounds divine. (Souvlaki for the Soul.)
- There's no way you can go wrong with double chocolate banana bread. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Start your morning the right way, with lemon-almond-chia seed muffins. (London Bakes.)
- Make your chocolate bundt better with salty maple almonds. (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
- Miniature chamomile thyme chess pies! (Two Red Bowls.)
- The key to perfectly crisp potatoes? Parboiling before throwing them in the oven. (For the Love of the South.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!