Antonia James' Tamarind Glazed Swordfish with Lime, Cilantro and Tamarind Sauce
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes — the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Summer Week 5
- HOT Swordfish with COOL Coconut Avocado Cream Sauce
- Italian Swordfish with Roasted Fennel, Potatoes, and Oregano-Garlic Sauce
- Tamarind Glazed Swordfish with Lime, Cilantro and Tamarind Sauce
- Shutome (Hawaiian Swordfish) with Pomelo à la Poisson Cru
- Grilled Swordfish with Lemon and Caper Sauce
- Seared Swordfish with Tomato-Saffron Coulis
- Grilled Swordfish with Ginger Butter
- Fennel and Black Peppercorn Crusted Swordfish with Pan Roasted Carrots
- Grilled Swordfish with Coconut Curry Sauce