If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
A change in seasons always prompts the desire to switch gears. Whether you're cleaning and organizing your pantry or mastering a new cooking technique, it's always fun to shake things up a bit. This weekend, get a little crazy in the kitchen -- swap all-purpose flour for amaranth or chestnut flour, put wasabi in your salad dressing, add jam to your egg sandwich, and bake your fish under a thick crust of salt. These links will inspire you.
- This coffee and walnut cake is gluten-free, thanks to stone-ground amaranth flour. (Cook Republic.)
- Arguably the best tartine: French breakfast radishes, butter, and flaky salt. (A Little Saffron.)
- Spice up a bright, fresh salad with wasabi dressing. (My Blue and White Kitchen.)
- Comfort in a pastry: Homemade raisin scones. (Elephantine.)
- A bacon, jam, and goat cheese egg sandwich is the breakfast of champions. (Hungry Girl por Vida.)
- For an equally delicious sandwich, try this fuss-free smoked meat one. (Lady and Pups.)
- A nutty, gluten-free clafoutis made with chesnut flour. (Chocolate and Zucchini.)
- Bake branzino in a salt crust for juicy, flavorful fish every time. (Honestly YUM.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!