We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
A change in seasons always prompts the desire to switch gears. Whether you're cleaning and organizing your pantry or mastering a new cooking technique, it's always fun to shake things up a bit. This weekend, get a little crazy in the kitchen -- swap all-purpose flour for amaranth or chestnut flour, put wasabi in your salad dressing, add jam to your egg sandwich, and bake your fish under a thick crust of salt. These links will inspire you.
- This coffee and walnut cake is gluten-free, thanks to stone-ground amaranth flour. (Cook Republic.)
- Arguably the best tartine: French breakfast radishes, butter, and flaky salt. (A Little Saffron.)
- Spice up a bright, fresh salad with wasabi dressing. (My Blue and White Kitchen.)
- Comfort in a pastry: Homemade raisin scones. (Elephantine.)
- A bacon, jam, and goat cheese egg sandwich is the breakfast of champions. (Hungry Girl por Vida.)
- For an equally delicious sandwich, try this fuss-free smoked meat one. (Lady and Pups.)
- A nutty, gluten-free clafoutis made with chesnut flour. (Chocolate and Zucchini.)
- Bake branzino in a salt crust for juicy, flavorful fish every time. (Honestly YUM.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!