We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy first week of April! In honor of the new month, treat yourself to some light, nourishing meals. Meals -- like almond-crusted chicken, mung bean quinoa bowls, and raw peanut butter bonbons -- that will make you feel like you can take on the world. (Or, at least power through a Saturday yoga class.) Then, congratulate yourself on such a virtuous weekend with a big slice of cake and a cocktail to wash it all down. (Balance!) Just read these links first.
- Dried chamomile flowers make this panna cotta extra special. (Local Milk.)
- Chocolate, coconut, and dulce de leche team up in this decadent cake. (MBakes.)
- A spring twist on classic sangria, with strawberries and rhubarb. (The Candid Appetite.)
- Dress up sweet potato cakes with a bright cilantro cream. (Local Haven.)
- For crispy chicken, coat it in almond meal! (Petite Kitchen.)
- A virtuous bowl of quinoa and mung beans. (101 Cookbooks.)
- What's better than one chocolate cookie? Two chocolate cookies. (The Bite House.)
- Raw, vegan, and gluten-free bonbons have never looked so good. (The First Mess.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!