We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
After a treat-filled Mother's Day, we're a little burned out on dessert at the moment. This weekend, kick your sweet tooth to the curb and fill up on savory goodness. Bake some falafel, whip up a pizza or two, and make chicken stock from scratch. Just make sure to read these links!
- Sauté some spring vegetables and serve them over this chickpea-chive mash. (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
- Ramp aioli is now officially our new favorite condiment. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- Speaking of ramps, toss some with quinoa for a bright spring salad. (Earthsprout.)
- For a Midwestern take on pizza, try this cracker crust recipe. (Lottie + Doof.)
- Grab some crackers and go to town on this roasted red pepper and lentil dip. (The Sunday Table.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Dolly and Oatmeal, My Name is Yeh, Brooklyn Supper, Earthsprout
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Dessert for Two, Lottie + Doof, Chocolate & Zucchini, The Sunday Table