We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
It's the most wonderful time of the year! From ice cream and hand pies to crisps and cupcakes, peaches, plums, blueberries, strawberries and the like yield some of life's greatest pleasures. Stone fruit and berries have finally arrived and food bloggers are making the most of them. Head to the market this weekend and stock up -- but don't forget to read these links first.
- Balance out this decadent chocolate cake with a handful of tart raspberries. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- This millet porridge with lavender strawberries is breakfast, elevated. (The First Mess.)
- Make these single-serving plum and cardamom crisps for your next party, or just because. (The Broken Bread.)
- DIY beautiful raw chocolate with raspberries and rose petals. (Earthsprout.)
- This banana bread has nothing to do with summer fruits, but you should make it anyway. (Pastry Affair.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Dolly and Oatmeal, Brooklyn Supper, Smitten Kitchen, The First Mess
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) The Broken Bread, Earthsprout, My Name is Yeh, Pastry Affair