We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
We made it to the weekend! Let's celebrate with a long, leisurely brunch. There will be sweets, mostly, and a salad and some eggs to balance things out. All you have to do is brew the coffee and pour the mimosas. (And read these links, of course.)
- Save some cherries for this gluten-free clafoutis. (Local Milk.)
- Decadent buttermilk French toast with maple-berry compote. (Simply Scratch.)
- Get your summer berry fill with this cherry and blueberry buckle. (Seven Spoons.)
- Brown butter and maple syrup transform this stone fruit panna cotta. (The Pig and Quill.)
- The only thing that could improve a rosemary-vanilla cake with blackberry preserves and mascarpone frosting? Marzipan ponies. (My Name is Yeh.)
- An easy ice cream cake that looks and tastes like you spent hours making it. (A Beautiful Mess.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Dolly & Oatmeal, Local Milk, Simply Scratch, The Broken Bread
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Seven Spoons, The Pig and Quill, A Beautiful Mess, My Name is Yeh