We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week, the food blog world was all about savory, multi-purpose dishes. Crêpes filled with brie, bacon, and grapes; bowls of hearty vegetable-packed stews; latke waffles; salads filled with kale and cauliflower -- all would be perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. So this weekend, put away the sugar and get in touch with your savory side. (And don't forget to read these links.)
- This lemon spaghetti is a win-win: simple to throw together and big on flavor. (With Love Kacie.)
- Pull out your waffle maker and whip up a stack of these genius latke waffles. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- This creamy, crunchy cauliflower salad comes from the Bar Tartine cookbook. (101 Cookbooks.)
- You'll want to hold onto the recipe for this kale, chickpea, and cauliflower stew for the cold months ahead. (The First Mess.)
- These bacon, brie, and grape crêpes are almost as fun to say as they are to eat. (My Name is Yeh.)
- Save some grapes for this warm salad with kale, shiso, and edamame. (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
- For a different take on kale salad, add roasted cauliflower and pomegranate seeds. (Choosing Raw.)
- Warm up with a "yoga pot" -- a comforting, brothy bowl of spiced vegetables and lentils. (Green Kitchen Stories.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) With Love Kacie, Smitten Kitchen, The First Mess, 101 Cookbooks
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) My Name is Yeh, Dolly and Oatmeal, Green Kitchen Stories, Choosing Raw
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!