If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
'Tis the season for cozy, comforting food: Our favorite fall ingredients, like apples, winter squash, and cinnamon, are making their way into everything from tarts and cassoulets to bread and coffee this time of year. Read these links, then warm up with some warming fall dishes.
- Roast acorn squash and shallots until caramelized, then top with homemade parsley oil for a perfect side dish. (With Food + Love.)
- This savory apple tart has a secret ingredient in the crust. (Spoiler alert: It's gouda.) (Foxes Love Lemons.)
- Make a batch of David Tanis' lentil and sausage cassoulet the next time you're craving something hearty. (The Yellow House.)
- Stuff end-of-season tomatoes with rice and bake until everything is soft and delicious. (Life Love Food.)
- Pumpkin bread is great. Pumpkin bread with a thick cinnamon swirl is even better. (Sprouted Kitchen.)
- For a different take on pumpkin bread, try this gluten-free version. (The Yellow Table.)
- Start your morning off right with a homemade vanilla bean and cinnamon latte. (Edible Perspective.)
- Throw everything but the kitchen sink into these "compost cookies" for a sweet and salty treat. (Sassy Kitchen.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!