We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy Halloween! Once you've had your fill of fun-sized candy bars, turn your attention to more sophisticated sweets, like cupcakes with dark chocolate créme fraîche frosting, pumpkin-pistachio bundt cake, and sticky buns with caramelized apples and coconut. And for those who are still kids at heart, you can always make a Totoro cake or pancakes. Prepare your sweet tooth, then read these links.
- For a post-Halloween breakfast on Saturday, make these caramelized apple and coconut sticky buns. (A Brown Table.)
- Yellow cake and chocolate frosting -- because you just can't beat a classic! (Hummingbird High.)
- Get in the holiday spirit with this pumpkin and pistachio bundt cake. (Life Love Food.)
- Save some of those pistachios to sprinkle on these chocolate eclairs. (Love Comma Cake.)
- Lyndsay and Stephanie proclaimed this week Totoro Week, and this cake is the perfect way to celebrate. (Coco Cake Land.)
- And to keep the festivities going, whip up these Totoro apple pie pancakes for Sunday morning's breakfast. (i am a food blog.)
- A delicious spin on the classic Reese's Cup uses almond butter and pumpkin filling in place of peanut butter. (Edible Perspective.)
- While you're dressing up old favorites, try these gluten-free salted caramel "Oreos." (London Bakes.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!