We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
It's easy to get stuck in food ruts during the week, turning to predictable (and often boring) dishes when you're short on time or energy. But sometimes, you just have to mix things up a bit. Like turning banh mi into pizza, making paella into pasta salad, or putting bourbon and peanut butter in a milkshake. These creative links will inspire you to switch up your usual routine.
- For a twist on traditional paella, use pasta in place of rice. (The Candid Appetite.)
- The milkshake to end all milkshakes is made with bourbon, maple syrup, and peanut butter. (Girl Versus Dough.)
- What's better than a pork banh mi? A pork banh mi in pizza form. (Dula Notes.)
- Or, if you're more of a taco person, try these pork banh mi tacos instead. (Heather Christo.)
- Four (beautiful) words: Pesto. Potato. Bacon. Pizza. (Shutterbean.)
- For a vegetable-packed option, make these harvest hash breakfast tacos. (With Food and Love.)
- Speaking of squash, stuff and roast acorn squash and top them with a pepper-lemon-tahini sauce. (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) Girl Versus Dough, The Candid Appetite, Heather Christo, Dula Notes,
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Shutterbean, With Food and Love, Dolly and Oatmeal, The Bojon Gourmet
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
See what other Food52 readers are saying.