If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've gathered (some of) our favorite recipes from the world of food blogs in 2014. Which would you add to our list?
2014 was a great year for food blogs. We saw so many innovative, beautiful, and -- most importantly -- delicious recipes over the last 12 months. From gummy bear sangria and chocolate-kettle chip donuts to cauliflower rice and bacon-mashed potato pizza, we've rounded up the best food blog recipes of the year. Read these links, then get cooking!
- Cauliflower rice was all the rage in 2014. Try this version with hazelnuts and goat cheese. (101 Cookbooks.)
- There are no words for these chocolate donuts with crunchy kettle chips. (How Sweet It Is.)
- Mix vodka, wine, apples, and gummy bears to make this awesome sangria. (My Name is Yeh.)
- This vegan soup -- paired with our favorite snack (avocado toast!) -- showcases peak-season tomatoes (so keep it in mind when summer rolls around). (The First Mess.)
- Did you jump on the zucchini "noodle" bandwagon this year? If not, this version -- with kale pesto and cherries -- will convert you. (Edible Perspective.)
- Make the classic black and white cookies, in donut form. (Joy the Baker.)
- Stop buying that famous chocolate-hazelnut spread and start making your own. (Pastry Affair.)
- Deb Perelman took "the most perfect little dinner rolls on earth" and pretzel-ized them. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Cauliflower, olives, figs, and chimichurri come together in this flavorful salad. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- You'll never go back to boxed red velvet cake again after making this natural version with beets and goat cheese-thyme glaze. (Local Milk.)
- Need to wow a gluten-free and vegan crowd? Make this hazelnut cake with fig compote and cream cheese frosting. (Dolly and Oatmeal.)
- Next time you make pizza, swap out tomato sauce and mozzarella for mashed potatoes and bacon. (Two Red Bowls.)
What was your favorite food blog recipe from 2014? Tell us in the comments!