We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
May is always such a mix—busy weekends, slow weekends, days that feel like March, days that feel like July. Check out the links below for recipes that are just as layered and varied as these May days: fresh and fried, sweet and salty, crispy and tender.
- Take all the best things (like grilled halloumi, olives, and fried zucchini), put them in a grain bowl, and drizzle ’em with tahini for good measure. (Half Baked Harvest.)
- And you thought fiddleheads couldn’t be more of a treat—try them as poppers. (Fiddlehead Cuisine.)
- Asparagus! Fried bread! A buttermilk-mustard dressing! (101 Cookbooks.)
- An intense dill-pistachio pesto tops creamy polenta and crispy beets. (With Food and Love.)
- Salty bacon and funky blue cheese meet broccolini in a picnic-ready frittata. (David Lebovitz.)
- These lentil, rye, and chard croquettes are savory, crispy-on-the-outside, and protein-filled to boot. (Hortus Cuisine.)
Photos on top by (clockwise) Half Baked Harvest, Fiddlehead Cuisine, 101 Cookbooks, With Food and Love
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) David Lebovitz, Golubka Kitchen, Hortus Cuisine, Flourishing Foodie
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!