If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This weekend from around the web: funnel cake, strawberry semifreddo, and skillet dumplings—if you have a sweet tooth, rejoice.
- Keep an eye out for the seaon's first peaches and top them with fat dumplings and rum-scented coconut cream. (The Artful Desperado.)
- Aromatic elderflowers make for a creamy, floral cheesecake. (Kraut Kopf.)
- It claims to be the best carrot cake in the world. Only one way to find out! (Broma Bakery.)
- Fill a homemade graham-cracker crust with a key-lime filling made even tangier with sour cream. (The Woks of Life.)
- Glaze these baked vanilla doughnuts and then get a little wild with some sprinkles. (600 Acres.)
- Never made funnel cake before? All you need is a piping bag and a pot for frying. (Lady and Pups.)
- Blend together peaches with Sauvignon Blanc—then freeze for a nuanced sorbet. (Cup of Jo.)
- Swirl barely vinegared strawberries into a heavy cream-Greek yogurt base for this semifreddo. No ice cream machine required! (Earthy Feast.)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!