If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week from around the web: Baked squash pasta, rhubarb chutney, a rosemary-ginger Collins, and other recipes to help you take on your CSA share.
- Like macaroni and cheese, but with a whole pound of summer squash in there! (And scallions! And fresh herbs!) (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Grilled garlic scapes and peaches make a steak salad special. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- Bumper crop of rhubarb? Make a quick rhubarb chutney and slather it gleefully onto roast beef sandwiches. (Eat in My Kitchen.)
- This pasta pulls its weight with a hearty pesto made from kale and beet greens. (Not Eating Out in New York.)
- We want to drink this Collins—gin, ginger lemonade, Lillet, and an herby sprig of rosemary—all day, all summer long. (A Better Happier St. Sebastian.)
- Drown ripe peaches in a vanilla-bean clafoutis batter, bake, and top with generous scoops of crème fraîche. (Honestly Yum.)
- Grill up all your kohlrabi and broccoli and drizzle with a creamy vegan sauce made from cashews. (Dishing Up the Dirt.)
- This dreamy cobbler keeps it simple: Dimpled buttermilk biscuits over sweet blueberries. (Alexandra Cooks.)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!