If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: Flavors as rich and intense as August is.
- Ripe, drippy peaches and molasses are a match made in heaven. (Southern Soufflé)
- If "summer" had a taste, it might be sweet, crunchy watermelon plus peppery arugula, spicy jalapeño, and creamy avocado. (Joy the Baker)
- A zippy miso dressing ties together this salad of roasted eggplant, summer squash, and grains. (Dishing Up the Dirt)
- Roasted fennel, grapes, and a charred green sauce are punchy foils to a whole roasted fish. (A Cozy Kitchen)
- Roast artichokes and cauliflower until dark, then dip them in a thick harissa dressing. (The Artful Desperado)
- Tangy yogurt makes for a tender cake—the best possible base for berries at the peak of season. (Green Kitchen Stories)
- Deep cocoa and sweet, light vanilla meet here in a very grown-up ice cream sandwich. (Alexandra Cooks)
- Fish tacos take a cue from Vietnamese cuisine thanks to quick-pickled carrots and daikon radish. (I Am a Food Blog)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!