We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: Flavors as rich and intense as August is.
- Ripe, drippy peaches and molasses are a match made in heaven. (Southern Soufflé)
- If "summer" had a taste, it might be sweet, crunchy watermelon plus peppery arugula, spicy jalapeño, and creamy avocado. (Joy the Baker)
- A zippy miso dressing ties together this salad of roasted eggplant, summer squash, and grains. (Dishing Up the Dirt)
- Roasted fennel, grapes, and a charred green sauce are punchy foils to a whole roasted fish. (A Cozy Kitchen)
- Roast artichokes and cauliflower until dark, then dip them in a thick harissa dressing. (The Artful Desperado)
- Tangy yogurt makes for a tender cake—the best possible base for berries at the peak of season. (Green Kitchen Stories)
- Deep cocoa and sweet, light vanilla meet here in a very grown-up ice cream sandwich. (Alexandra Cooks)
- Fish tacos take a cue from Vietnamese cuisine thanks to quick-pickled carrots and daikon radish. (I Am a Food Blog)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
See what other Food52 readers are saying.