If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Grandma Netta's Red Cabbage
- Homemade Green Bean Casserole
- Beet-Cranberry Salad
- Glazed Onions with Honey and Sherry
- Kale Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash and Spiced Pecans
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Shredded Raw Brussels Sprouts Salad with Red Peppercorns and Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Curried Kabocha and Kale
- Scalloped Potato & Mushroom Gratin
- Warm Wild Rice Root Vegetable Salad with Maple-Sage Vinaigrette
- Browned Crispy Spaetzle with Caramelized Shallots and Mushrooms
- Rainbow Chard Tart in a Chestnut Crust
- Ginger Shallot Broccoli
- Simple Brussels Sprouts
- Carmelized Onion Pudding
- Sweet Potato Kibbeh
- Kale Gratin
- Easy Peazy Green Beans
- Inside-Out Sweet Potato Casserole
- Perfect Brussels Sprouts
- Root Gratin
- Warm Chantrelle Salad with Escarole and Pecorino Romano
- Coconut Spiced Sweet Potato Casserole