If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: End-of-summer drinks along the whole rosy spectrum.
- No Bloody Mary mix here: These cocktails are made from heirlooms, and gilded with Old Bay. (With Food and Love)
- Fresh cantaloupe and raspberries get muddled with mint and topped with club soda—no booze (but that's not to say you couldn't add some). (Faring Well)
- Watermelon, Aperol, and bubbly. Twist our arms. (Salt and Wind)
- Match sweet-tart plums with bright kaffir lime leaves, spicy ginger, and fizzy soda water. (Tending the Table)
- The Negroni loses the gin, adds strawberries and Champagne, and gains subtle heat from pink peppercorns. (Earthy Feast)
- This G&T gains sweetness from peaches—and punch from tomatoes. (Vigor and Sage)
- A cool-as-a-cucumber spritz with fresh muddled cukes, blackberries, mint, and gin. (The Broken Bread)
- An intensely red smash gets its booziness from gin, its color from raspberries, and its funkiness from thyme. (Chocolate and Marrow)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!