If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.
Today: The best noodles in Thailand (that aren't pad thai), the unexpected culinary experience of Detroit's suburbs, and a genius addition to Italian wineries.
Here are 6 of our favorite (travel) articles we read this week:
- Bosco sticks, A&W hot dogs, and Faygo Redpops—recognition of any of these is a sure sign you grew up in Detroit. [Saveur]
- On the northwest coast of Croatia sits an ancient town with a deep history in some of the world's best olive oil, truffles, and wine. [Travel + Leisure]
- The key to longevity may be in Iceland's lamb, water, and family farms. [Food & Wine]
- What could be better after a wine tour in Italy? A place to nap, vineyards have found. [The New York Times Style Magazine]
- Khao soi is one of the most recognizable foods in Northern Thailand, but you'll have trouble finding it unless you go straight to the source. [Afar]
- Everything from Italian food to bagels is now having a moment in Beijing, China. [Eater]
Did you read anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Illustrations by Libby VanderPloeg; photo by James Ransom