We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: End-of-summer treats for Saturday snacks and Sunday brunches.
- For the perfect lazy Saturday morning treat, try a Nordic oven pancake slathered in blueberries. (My Blue & White Kitchen)
- Bake these blueberry, lemon, and ricotta scones for a sweet breakfast that will go just as well with your afternoon tea. (Dishing Up the Dirt)
- Buttermilk Belgian waffles go whole grain in this recipe for a morning classic that has us running to the waffle iron. (Seven Spoons)
- Mix up your breakfast foods with a zucchini and fennel frittata. (Crepes of Wrath)
- Mash up some avocado with a dollop of mayonnaise, spread it on toast, and relax or take it to-go. (Little Sister Kitchen)
- These grainy, seeded rosemary and thyme scones are a savory alternative for your morning or evening snacking. (Entre Jardins)
- Drink your daily vegetable servings in this blended take on a classic morning cocktail. (Brooklyn Supper)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!