If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: End-of-summer treats for Saturday snacks and Sunday brunches.
- For the perfect lazy Saturday morning treat, try a Nordic oven pancake slathered in blueberries. (My Blue & White Kitchen)
- Bake these blueberry, lemon, and ricotta scones for a sweet breakfast that will go just as well with your afternoon tea. (Dishing Up the Dirt)
- Buttermilk Belgian waffles go whole grain in this recipe for a morning classic that has us running to the waffle iron. (Seven Spoons)
- Why not go for broke with a dessert-for-breakfast clafoutis, and use up the last of those ripe summer fruits? (A Better Happier St. Sebastian)
- Mix up your breakfast foods with a zucchini and fennel frittata. (Crepes of Wrath)
- Mash up some avocado with a dollop of mayonnaise, spread it on toast, and relax or take it to-go. (Little Sister Kitchen)
- These grainy, seeded rosemary and thyme scones are a savory alternative for your morning or evening snacking. (Entre Jardins)
- Drink your daily vegetable servings in this blended take on a classic morning cocktail. (Brooklyn Supper)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!