If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: Savory and sour sweet treats to make when you're cozied up inside this weekend.
- For the perfect stay-inside-all-day snack, make a batch of warm soft pretzels with your favorite dipping sauce. (Appeasing a Food Geek)
- Try a new roasting recipe for your weekend dinner. This one calls for spice, turmeric, and yogurt. (A Brown Table)
- In the mood for finger food? Chicken wings with a honey-balsamic glaze are a new take on an old favorite. (Heather Christo)
- Roasted carrots are delicious (and toasty!), so throw on a little maple syrup for fall flavor. (With Food and Love)
- It's pumpkin season now, so whip up a cheesecake for more of your favorite fall flavor. (From the Kitchen)
- Gooey chocolate-filled lava cakes fresh out of the oven. Need we say more? (Fork and Flower)
- A quick skillet pound cake will do wonders on a cold evening. (Southern Souffle)
- When it's drizzly out, make a spiral pumpkin twist that looks a bit like a very delicious sun. (A Cozy Kitchen)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!