We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week: Savory and sour sweet treats to make when you're cozied up inside this weekend.
- For the perfect stay-inside-all-day snack, make a batch of warm soft pretzels with your favorite dipping sauce. (Appeasing a Food Geek)
- Try a new roasting recipe for your weekend dinner. This one calls for spice, turmeric, and yogurt. (A Brown Table)
- In the mood for finger food? Chicken wings with a honey-balsamic glaze are a new take on an old favorite. (Heather Christo)
- Roasted carrots are delicious (and toasty!), so throw on a little maple syrup for fall flavor. (With Food and Love)
- It's pumpkin season now, so whip up a cheesecake for more of your favorite fall flavor. (From the Kitchen)
- Gooey chocolate-filled lava cakes fresh out of the oven. Need we say more? (Fork and Flower)
- A quick skillet pound cake will do wonders on a cold evening. (Southern Souffle)
- When it's drizzly out, make a spiral pumpkin twist that looks a bit like a very delicious sun. (A Cozy Kitchen)
What food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!