If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Plant nachos, Thanksgiving carbonara, and a really terrible cake-tini.
Here are 5 of our favorite things we read this week:
- Salads are basically plant nachos, or so says the vegan cooking blog, Thug Kitchen. [The New York Times]
- As I'm sure you can imagine, Jacques Pepin's last supper with Julia Child was "an embarassment of riches" (and completely delicious). [The Smithsonian]
- When pasta carbonara is good, it's really good (and a perfect Thanksgiving stand-in, according to some). [The New York Times]
- Real chef, Ilan Hall, cooks from Tori Spelling's cookbook. We can't stop laughing. [Eater]
- Gender can divide a kitchen—but it can also be much more about the chefs' personalities than anything else. [Lucky Peach]
Did you read anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.
Top photo by Alpha Smoot; pasta photo by James Ransom