If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Apples of the future, every cookbook ever written, and the best candy store in New York City.
Here are 6 of our favorite things we read (and saw) this week:
- A comprehensive database of every cookbook, ever—created by one librarian. [The New York Times Magazine]
- Mark Bittman has left The New York Times to join a meal service startup. [The Boston Globe]
- Salmon mislabeling is a huge issue—here's why it matters. [Gizmodo]
- The future of apples is here—and it's crispy. [The New York Times]
- The best candy store in New York City is filled with nostalgia-inducing favorites. [Lucky Peach]
- Thieves stole the big cheese in Eastern France—$43,000 worth of comté, to be exact. [Eater]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.
Top photo by Mark Weinberg; top photo by Phyllis Grant