We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Not a single pumpkin, turkey, or mashed potato in sight. You're welcome.
- Ever reached for a cookie and wished it were a cracker? Us neither, but these butter crackers might just change that. (Dinner with Julie)
- In anticipation of the huge feast we're expecting next week, ease in with a delicious fall salad that's full of fall produce. (The Bojon Gormet)
- Use up some za'atar spice (or use this as an excuse to buy some) and whip up the greatest roasted carrots ever. (Snixy Kitchen)
- Wine that is also a cake. You are welcome. Eat responsibly. (Fork and Flower)
- We love lentils, and tahini, and harissa. So we really love it when they all come together in a single bowl. (Eat in My Kitchen)
- Winter sangria sounds like just the kind of thing to kick off a staycation on the couch with Adele's new album. (The Artful Desperado)
- An autumnal soup makes us want to cozy up with a big mug in front of the fire. (A Daily Something)
- A cake that's a little chocolatey, a little tangy, and a lot good. Why didn't we think of this combination before? (Top with Cinnamon)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!
See what other Food52 readers are saying.