We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Not a single pumpkin, turkey, or mashed potato in sight. You're welcome.
- Ever reached for a cookie and wished it were a cracker? Us neither, but these butter crackers might just change that. (Dinner with Julie)
- In anticipation of the huge feast we're expecting next week, ease in with a delicious fall salad that's full of fall produce. (The Bojon Gormet)
- Use up some za'atar spice (or use this as an excuse to buy some) and whip up the greatest roasted carrots ever. (Snixy Kitchen)
- Wine that is also a cake. You are welcome. Eat responsibly. (Fork and Flower)
- We love lentils, and tahini, and harissa. So we really love it when they all come together in a single bowl. (Eat in My Kitchen)
- Winter sangria sounds like just the kind of thing to kick off a staycation on the couch with Adele's new album. (The Artful Desperado)
- An autumnal soup makes us want to cozy up with a big mug in front of the fire. (A Daily Something)
- A cake that's a little chocolatey, a little tangy, and a lot good. Why didn't we think of this combination before? (Top with Cinnamon)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments below!