Fa-la-la-la-la, ha-ha ha-HA! What better way to close the year than with a full belly? (A full belly laugh, that is.) In the spirit of giving and grinning, these are the stories that had us LOLing IRL this year.
- In what may have been the world's greatest "retro-vation," one Canadian couple decided to make Marge Simposon's kitchen their own.
- Buzzfeed staffers went home and gave Pinterest recipes the good ol' college try. Some of them worked, others, well, this face says it all.
- Normcore went beyond fashion and straight into our pantries.
- Eater predicted the culinary trends of 2016.
- People stealing things from restaurants thought they were being very sneaky...they were not.
- ...at all.
- The Huffington Post introduced us to the 10 stages of hanger.
- CollegeHumor collected all of the horrifying creatures that live in the back of our refrigerators.
- Not technically an article but, shh, behold: pizza farm.
- Deranged Crafts presented us with a bouquet of ham roses. And. So. Many. More really messed up food creations.
- Make sure to print out these dinner conversation policies to make your next dinner party a pleasant (and Madeleine Stowe-less) affair.
What did we miss?! Tell us about your favorite funny food stories of 2015!