If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Fa-la-la-la-la, ha-ha ha-HA! What better way to close the year than with a full belly? (A full belly laugh, that is.) In the spirit of giving and grinning, these are the stories that had us LOLing IRL this year.
- In what may have been the world's greatest "retro-vation," one Canadian couple decided to make Marge Simposon's kitchen their own.
- Buzzfeed staffers went home and gave Pinterest recipes the good ol' college try. Some of them worked, others, well, this face says it all.
- Normcore went beyond fashion and straight into our pantries.
- Eater predicted the culinary trends of 2016.
- People stealing things from restaurants thought they were being very sneaky...they were not.
- ...at all.
- The Huffington Post introduced us to the 10 stages of hanger.
- CollegeHumor collected all of the horrifying creatures that live in the back of our refrigerators.
- Not technically an article but, shh, behold: pizza farm.
- Deranged Crafts presented us with a bouquet of ham roses. And. So. Many. More really messed up food creations.
- Make sure to print out these dinner conversation policies to make your next dinner party a pleasant (and Madeleine Stowe-less) affair.
What did we miss?! Tell us about your favorite funny food stories of 2015!