If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
How the next heavy rain will affect California wines, the world of cola, and 2016 restaurants.
- All the places you should go in 2016 to chase down good food. [The New York Times]
- How anticipated heavy rains in California may affect wine. [Eater]
- The most popular Coca-Cola company sodas, by country. [Lucky Peach]
- David Chang's latest addition to the Momofuku kingdom, with Italian influences, opened last night in Chelsea. [Grub Street]
- How Pittsburgh is becoming the new it-place for beer and liquor. [Saveur]
- The ultimate tribute—a bean named after Marcella Hazan. [The New York Times]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.