The best bar game in the world, life on the frontier, and the beauty that is the Airbnb lunch room.
6 of the best things we read this week:
- The best (worst) bar game in the world is throwing in the towel. [Eater]
- Have you read Pete Wells most-read reviews? Have they created a stir? Have you already forgotten about his Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar review? [The New York Times]
- Sadelle's head baker, Melissa Weller, cures colds with hot toddies and cooks at home far more often than the average chef. [Grub Street]
- At the Airbnb company lunch room exists an especially keen eye for detail. [Life and Thyme]
- Of all the good pinot noir in the world, an Argentinian estate is emerging as a front runner. [The New York Times]
- Just be thankful you aren't living life on the frontier (because boiled boots are no way to live). [Lucky Peach]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.