If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Presidential candidates' food preferences, a bartender's reclamation of a long-lost mansion, and a class on tacos.
6 of the best things we read this week:
- A college class on tacos? Where do we sign up?? [Munchies]
- A longtime bartender at the Fanelli Cafe in SoHo heads to Serbia to reclaim his family's rightful home. [The New York Times]
- The problems with food media, by food media. [First We Feast]
- Cookbook author Madhur Jaffrey on Elvis and the American dream. [The Wall Street Journal]
- YouTube videos of "food surgery" are oddly disturbing, but also strangely hypnotic. [NPR's The Salt]
- The foods the presidential candidates love to eat. [Yahoo! Food]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.