If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: Breakfast. The most important meal of the day is also the most talked about in blogs this week.
- This savory skillet roast is the perfect breakfast (or brunch) for two. (I Will Not Eat Oysters)
- And this cozy baked oatmeal shows off the sweeter side of breakfast. (Fool Proof Living)
- Pretzel waffles (yes, you read that correctly). (Oh Lady Cakes)
- This recipe incorporates whipped egg whites into hot oatmeal for a breakfast soufflé. (Sprouted Kitchen)
- This recipe encourages you to make you own soymilk for a homey porridge dish. (Le Jus D'orange)
- Can't choose between oatmeal or granola? This breakfast proves you don't have to. (Not Without Salt
- Vegan sweet potato pancakes get a decadent makeover in this breakfast. (Heather Christo)
- While fruit gets a spotlight in these berry-filled bran muffins. (Simply Scratch)
What's your special-occasion breakfast of choice? Let us know in the comments!