If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Expired food, Hamilton (as told by peeps), and breakfast cereal.
5 of the best things we read this week:
- The nostalgia associated with (and the decline of) cereal boxes. [The New York Times]
- The entire plot of Broadway's Hamilton, as told by Marshmallow Peeps. [First We Feast]
- In Denmark, a grocery store selling only expired foods—at steep discounts—has opened its doors. [Quartz]
- A brief look at the complicated history of The Family Dinner. [NPR's The Salt]
- Christina Tosi offers a behind-the-scenes look at televised food competitions. [Lucky Peach]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.