If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The anonymous world of caffeine, why wine's worth loving, and what politicians eat.
5 of the best things we read this week:
- If we ever suspected our morning cup of joe was a drug, the underbelly of the caffeine world confirmed it. [NPR's The Salt]
- Five simple reasons why people love wine so much. [Wine Folly]
- Fried chicken in grocery stores, why the food delivery market isn't saturated, and a fascinating profile of one man's risky (but brilliant?) business idea. [Pando]
- When politicians eat, their food choices come with a world of meaning. (Don't you want a president who can chug a beer?) [Lucky Peach]
- Can being business savvy translate to being a successful winemaker? [The New York Times]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.