If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The most expensive smoothie ever, Waffle House jams, and the colonel behind KFC.
5 of the best things we read this week:
- This breakfast smoothie costs $200, but on the plus side, it's really, really healthy. [Buzzfeed]
- Colonel Sanders of KFC was notorious for his severe inspections of local branches, but in some parts of the world, he's a revered and beloved icon. [Damn Interesting]
- Waffle House has its own record label. Hits include "There Are Raisins in My Toast." [NPR's The Salt]
- According to Ryan Sutton, David Chang's latest Manhattan restaurant, Nishi, isn't a good restaurant—but it isn't a bad one either. [Eater]
- Is Starbucks skimping on your latte? Two Californians are accusing the coffee giant of under-serving. [First We Feast]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.