If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Who's changing the future of food, cage-free eggs and human morals, and the revenge of bubble tea.
5 of the best things we read this week:
- Bubble tea is back with a vengeance—and a shot, or two. [NPR's The Salt]
- From cricket flour to healthy sodas—these 9 people are changing the future of food. [Fast Company]
- Are humans becoming more moral? According to our egg-purchasing behavior: Yes. [Quartz]
- Katie Parla shares where to get the best pizza in Rome; we book the next available flight. [Lucky Peach]
- Who needs sushi when you can have Peepshi? [Serious Eats]
Did you read (or see) anything worth sharing this week? Tell us in the comments below!
Every Sunday, we round up our favorite food reads (podcasts, and videos) from the week, so you can sit back with that cup of coffee and settle in to catch up on what's happening in the world of food.