If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors Picks for Week 42
- Pink Peppercorn Sugar & Spice Cookies
- Stick to Your Teeth Chewy Sugar Cookies
- Chewy Sugar Cookies #1
- Cuban Pulled Pork Tacos
- Matilda, Maple & Garlic Pork Shoulder with Crispy Skin
- Roasted Pork Shoulder with Mustard Ginger Sauce
- Slow and Low Roast Pork with Ginger Sriracha Barbecue Sauce
- Caribbean Pork Roast with Pineapple Lime Salsa
And we're still waiting to hear back from the tester on this one -- if anyone else would like to test it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org: Slow Roasted Pork Shoulder with Fennel, Onions, Teeny-Tiny Potatoes and Garlic
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods