We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week, we saw a lot of fruit making its way into breakfasts, cocktails, and desserts. (And pizza!) We think we'll stock up and add some of these recipes to our Memorial Day menus, because, why wouldn't we? Nothing says early summer like fruit.
- Adam makes a case for writing out recipes, instead of reading them directly from a cookbook or computer screen. (Amateur Gourmet.)
- Cauliflower is used in a surprising way (hint: it’s not a filling) in these grilled spring vegetable tacos. (Roost.)
- Rye flour is a nutty complement to the sweet cherries in this pie. (A Cozy Kitchen.)
- A savory take on waffles: spinach, cheese, fried egg, avocado. Are you running to the kitchen yet? (Edible Perspective.)
- Joy has everything you need to fuel a solo biking adventure. (Joy the Baker.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Amateur Gourmet, Roost, Cookie and Kate, A House in the Hills.
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) A Cozy Kitchen, The Vanilla Bean Blog, Edible Perspective, Joy the Baker.