We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week, food blogs were kind of all over the place, and we loved it. Chocolate, fried eggplant, pizza, pickled veggies, classic cocktails -- we'll gladly take them all. Variety is the spice of life, right? Get eclectic with your recipes this weekend, but be sure to read these links first.
- Chocolate, bananas, cookies -- what more could you want? (Pastry Affair.)
- Make sure to save some bananas for these (mostly) virtuous granola bars. (The First Mess.)
- And by eating as many tomatoes as possible. Preferably with burrata and fried eggplant. (Lottie + Doof.)
- A homemade update on a favorite guilty pleasure. (Bev Cooks.)
- Dilly beans! A great name for a delicious pickled snack. (Foodie Crush.)
- Toast to the impending weekend with a classic Manhattan. (Dula Notes.)
- You can never go wrong with a simple crostini, especially when there’s honey and cheese involved. (Cup of Jo.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) Pastry Affair, The First Mess, Dolly and Oatmeal, Lottie + Doof
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Bev Cooks, Foodie Crush, Dula Notes, Cup of Jo